Setting Up a Digital Account
1. Go to myaccount.dallasnews.com and click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
2. Once you enter and confirm your email address, a link will be sent to your inbox asking you to create a password (this could take a few minutes).
3. Once the email is received, click the SET UP MY PASSWORD link to create your password. (The link has a time limit. If you need a new email, please go to myaccount.dallasnews.com/reverify.)
4. Once your password is created, you must link your account in order to enjoy all digital benefits. Click on TAKE ME TO MY ACCOUNT and then LINK ACCOUNT.
5. Enter last name, phone number, and zip code. You must then "Link your account" by selecting the address associated with your subscription.
6. Once you see the confirmation message at the top of the page, your email is now linked to your membership.
7. To access the ePaper, from the top menu bar under Digital Products, select ACCESS EPAPER.
8. Sign-in using the user name (email address) and password created.
9. Download our app.
Now you're ready to enjoy all digital benefits. Daily email notifications with ePaper links will be sent to your inbox.
If your membership includes print, you'll need to follow the below steps in order to link your digital account to your print membership.
Linking a Digital Account (for PRINT MEMBERS ONLY)
1. From the myaccount.dallasnews.com home page, scroll to the bottom of the screen and locate the "Link Account" box.
2. Click "Link Account" and enter your information.
3. Download our app.
Once your account is linked, you will have full digital access. Keep in mind that this is only required for print members. If you're a digital-only member, no account linking is needed. You're free to enjoy dallasnews.com right away. Don't forget to download our app!