Combing your print and digital access is the best way to maximize your subscription.
If you've already created a digital account and just need to link it to your print subscription, scroll down to the section titled "Linking a digital account". If you haven't created one, have your preferred email address ready and start below.
Setting up an account
1. Go to dallasnews.com/activate and click the "Create account" button.
2. Once you enter and confirm your email address, a link will be sent to your inbox asking you to create a password.
3. Once the email is received, click the SET UP MY PASSWORD link to create your password. (The link has a time limit if you need a new email please go to myaccount.dallasnews.com/reverify.)
4. You'll set up your password and your preferences. After that, you must "Link your account" to enjoy all digital benefits, including access to the epaper. To do this from the success screen, click the link that reads “Take Me To My Account”:
That will take you to myaccount.dallasnews.com.
Linking a digital account
1. From the myaccount.dallasnews.com home page, scroll to the bottom of the screen and locate the "Link Account" box.
2. Click "Link Account" and enter your information.
Once your account is linked, you will have full digital access. Keep in mind that this is only required for print subscribers. If you're a digital-only subscriber no account linking is needed. You're free to enjoy dallasnews.com right away.