Combining your print and digital access is the best way to maximize your membership.
If you've already created a digital account and just need to link it, scroll down to the section titled "Linking a digital account". If you haven't created a digital account, have your preferred email address ready and follow the below steps.
Setting Up a Digital Account
1. Go to myaccount.dallasnews.com and click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
2. Once you enter and confirm your email address, a link will be sent to your inbox asking you to create a password (this could take a few minutes).
3. Once the email is received, click the SET UP MY PASSWORD link to create your password. (The link has a time limit. If you need a new email, please go to myaccount.dallasnews.com/reverify.)
4. Once your password is created, you must link your account in order to enjoy all digital benefits. Click on TAKE ME TO MY ACCOUNT and then LINK ACCOUNT.
5. Enter last name, phone number, and zip code. You must then "Link your account" by selecting the address associated with your subscription.
6. Once you see the confirmation message at the top of the page, your email is now linked to your membership.
7. To access the ePaper, from the top menu bar under Digital Products, select ACCESS EPAPER.
8. Sign-in using the user name (email address) and password created.
9. Download our app.
Now you're ready to enjoy all digital benefits. Daily email notifications with ePaper links will be sent to your inbox.
Linking a Digital Account
1. From the myaccount.dallasnews.com home page, scroll to the bottom of the screen and locate the "Link Account" box.
2. Click "Link Account" and enter your information.
3. Download our app.
Once your account is linked, you will have full digital access. Keep in mind that this is only required for print subscribers. If you're a digital-only subscriber no account linking is needed. You're free to enjoy dallasnews.com right away. Don't forget to download our app!