It sounds like there may be a caching issue with your device.
If you're on a DESKTOP, trying clearing your browser's cache.
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click the three dots at the top right (this allows you to customize and control Google Chrome).
3. Click More tools then Clear browsing data.
4. Once the below screen appears, choose a Time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Check the boxes next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files."
7. Click the Clear data button.
In Other Browsers:
If you use Safari, Firefox, or another browser, check their support site for instructions.
If you're in the APP on a tablet or mobile device:
- Tap the screen and drag down until you see a circle with an arrow on it:
- Once you get that, let go and that will refresh your page and show you the most recent editions.
If that fails try deleting the app from your device and re-downloading it.
If you're still having trouble, you can submit a request to our Customer Service team. In your request, please be sure to include the email associated with your account and the device/browser you are using.