Note: The following answer is effective from Tuesday, March 17, 2020, until restrictions are lifted or changed.
When a Dallas Morning News Plus member shares how and why they chose to support a Dallas-Fort Worth small business or local charity, we reward them for it.
First, choose a way to help support Dallas-Fort Worth from the options below:
- Donations to local charities supporting the Dallas-Fort Worth area
- Delivery or takeout orders from any locally owned D-FW restaurant, bar, or coffee shop, excluding national chains
- Gift cards purchased from any locally owned small business, specifically restaurants, bars, coffee shops, museums, and performing arts centers in Dallas-Fort Worth
Once you obtain a receipt or proof of purchase, share your experience and why you decided to lend your support to the establishment chosen by submitting a review along with an image or photocopy of the receipt. We will credit your account for the amount that was spent or donated, which in turn reduces the cost of your membership renewal.
The maximum account credits are based on term length (before tax):
- Quarterly membership: You may earn up to 55% per renewal.
- Annual membership: You may earn up to 92% per renewal.
- Two-year membership: You may earn up to 97% per renewal