ePaper Login/Access Issues
- I purchased my subscription through iTunes. Now I can't log into the epaper using my usual username/password. What do I do?
- How can I access the ePaper?
- My ePaper is showing the previous day. How do I get today's paper?
- I'm receiving emails reminding me that my ePaper is available. How can I get them to stop?
- I'm not receiving my ePaper reminder emails. How can I get them?
- I can't login to see the ePaper.
- I’m a Windows 11 user and when I download the ePaper, it appears with jumbled/cut-off text. Why is this happening and how do I fix it?
- How do I navigate to a specific article in the app?
- How do I get to a specific page or section of the ePaper?
- What devices/operating systems and browsers can I use to access the ePaper?
- How can I change my ePaper to make it one page and zoomed in?
- I have a request or an idea for a new ePaper feature. Whom should I contact?